Step Four: Apply a Systems Approach by understanding the system levels, system processes and system behavior.
System Levels Resources (Strategic, Operational, Tactical)
System Processes Resources (Sell, Deliver, Collect)
- Delivery apps were a new way for restaurants to both sell and deliver their product, but their success has been detrimental to some restaurants.
- “Restaurants rebel against delivery apps as cities crack down on fees,” Benjamin Pu. NBC News, May 21, 2020 (Click Here).
- In order to deliver care, hospitals need open beds. In order to open beds, some hospitals are taking steps to facilitate discharging patients by providing housing, nutrition and transportation.
- “Hospitals are getting into the housing business,” Caitlin Owens. Axios, October 3, 2019 (Click Here).
System Behavior Resources (Ground Rules, Guiding Principles, Code of Conduct)
- Lego’s FRKE approach to customer service was created because many of the customer service inquiries don’t elicit a standard reply. The FRKE approach provides employees the guiding principles for individualized responses.
- Lego Customers Lose Millions of Pieces a Year. The Company’s 4-Word Response Is the Best I’ve Ever Seen, Jason Aten. Inc., November 7, 2021 (Click Here).